Our Community Clinic Is Open
Your safety and well-being remain a priority.
- Our facility has been deep cleaned.
- We have implemented enhanced disinfection protocols.
- We have reduced our capacity to ensure social distancing, and adequate time for disinfection between patient appointments.
- Your practitioner will be using required PPE.
- Our faculty, staff and students must complete health questionnaire and temperature screening daily upon arrival.
- Everyone on site is required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Our systems have been analyzed for maintaining proper ventilation and HEPA filters are running in each treatment room.
Schedule An Appointment
The ACTCM Acupuncture and Herbal Clinic, founded in 1981, is a community-oriented teaching clinic in San Francisco. ACTCM clinical interns are in the final phase of a rigorous four-year program taught by experts in Traditional Chinese Medicine healing techniques.
Interns treat patients under the direct supervision of clinical faculty who are California licensed acupuncturists. Our clinical faculty consists of extensively trained practitioners who have been selected for their expertise, areas of specialty, experience working in holistic medicine, and thorough knowledge of today's health conditions.
There are three different treatment options available with interns: single intern, paired intern, and group (4 interns). All interns are supervised and consult with a clinic faculty supervisor. Depending on your treatment plan, you may also be offered the following additional treatments: cupping, moxabustion, electro-stimulation and Chinese herbs.
The ACTCM Acupuncture and Herbal Clinic features its own full-service herbal dispensary that carries an extensive selection of high-quality Chinese herbal medicine including raw herbs, powdered herbs and herbal pills at an affordable cost.
Private Practice Treatment
At our main clinic you have the opportunity to receive treatment from one of our acclaimed and experienced ACTCM faculty. Our faculty have various specialties and backgrounds including: orthopedics, gynecology, Internal medicine, among others. View a list of Private Practice faculty at the ACTCM clinic.