Where will a degree in Anthropology and Social Change take you?
As a graduate of the Anthropology and Social Change department, the benefits of your theoretical and practical knowledge are applicable to careers in academia, publishing, policy, social justice in business, government, and communities, and more.
Our graduates are equipped to participate in scholarly ideas and debates, as well as apply their practical skills in non-academic environments such as:
- Research, writing, speaking
- Organizing, community building
- Political contributions and policy analysis
- Grant writing, journalism
- Legal, environmental, and activist scholars
- Media production including: film, publishing, and radio
The Anthropology and Social Change program has transformed my life and shifted my way of being from a path of personal and professional insecurities towards a self-liberatory and revolutionizing way of living.
Sofia Gemmo, Class of 2021