In order to foster and maintain a community free from all forms of sexual misconduct, the CIIS administration has created a sexual misconduct policy, which supports the new federal Title IX legislation. We ask that you review this policy, and encourage you to reach out to CIIS's Title IX Officers with any questions.
CIIS encourages anyone who experiences or becomes aware of sex-based harassment and discrimination to immediately contact one of the options listed below including reporting to the University or to law enforcement.
To make a report please email:
Interim Title IX Coordinator
For Emergencies Call 9-1-1
San Francisco Police Department’s Non-emergency number is 415-553-0123.
Visit this page for a full directory of contact information.
Title IX Training Material
34 CFR Part 106.45(b)(10) of the 2020 Title IX Regulations requires recipients to publicly post training materials used to train the roles involved in their grievance processes for handling sex and gender discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual misconduct.
To access materials used to train the Title IX Team, please use this link: https://system.suny.edu/sci/postedtraining/
Topics covered in trainings:
- Title IX Final Rule Basics
- Understanding the Investigative Report Template for Investigations of TIX Sexual Harassment
- Relevance and Decorum in a Title IX Hearing
- No Contact Orders, Emergency Removals, and Interim Suspensions
- Legal Framework for Understanding Conflicts of Interest & Bias
- Effective Interviewing of Parties and Witnesses
- Cross-Examination in a Title IX Hearing
- Collecting and Understanding Specialized Evidence
- Determining Relevance in Title IX Hearings
- Privacy, Confidentiality, and Privilege in Disclosures of Sexual and Interpersonal Violence
- Technology Basics- Information Security, Confidentiality & Decorum
- What is Severe, Persistent, and Objectively Offensive Title IX Sexual Harassment
Adrienne Murray, MS (she/her)
Margaux Kraemer, MA (they/she)
Interim Title IX Assistant, Executive Assistant
1453 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103
This office has no telephone number; you may email or walk in.