At CIIS, we recognize your academic path as both the fulfilment of your transformative education as well as the foundational training for your vocation. The Career Services team is ready to help you integrate your academic experience into the next stage of your journey by providing career preparation workshops, resources, and one-on-one coaching and advisement. Navigating your professional life and thriving in your career requires commitment and devotion, and we are here to empower you in the management of your career.
Career Services Resources
Our department is dedicated to helping you develop the skills and knowledge needed to pursue a successful career in your chosen vocation. We offer a range of services for developing a career savvy skillset to cultivate your post-graduate success.
Join the 2023 Career Fair April 26-28!
Our workshops, seminars and coaching include:
- Career exploration: resources and assistance to help you identify potential career paths and explore different industries
- Job search assistance: information and advice on crafting a strong resume, applying for jobs, and making the most of networking opportunities
- Professional development: career coaching and advice on a wide range of topics, including interviewing skills, networking, entrepreneurship advice, and MBTI and Enneagram typing
These resources are available to all CIIS students, alumni, faculty, and staff via CIIS Connect Careers.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you reach your professional goals!
Notice to Employers and Opportunity Coordinators
If you would like to connect with us about a position in your organization, please email our office with the details of your available employment, internship, and volunteer opportunities. Options for connecting with our versatile and multitalented student body include our internal careers listserv, facilitated sharing by our career counselors, or the chance to attend a CIIS career fair.
The 2023 CIIS Career Fair will be held on April 27 and April 28, and will include current students and alumni in both in-person and online formats. To register and begin the scheduling process, please complete this form.
CIIS offers 25 academic programs in humanities and social sciences to train healers and thought leaders through a blend of academic, cultural, spiritual, and philosophic inquiry. Graduate and undergraduate students and alumni are prepared for roles in numerous established and emergent fields, including:
- Academic affairs and education
- Activist philanthropy
- Advocacy and policy advisement
- Business consulting
- Community organizing
- Employee wellness
- Group facilitation
- Health and wellness services
- NGO and nonprofit work
- Public arts
- Public outreach
- Restorative justice and equity work
- Spiritual counseling and leadership
- Systems management