Paid Time Off Per Year – 6 weeks total (upon hire)
- Vacation: Upon hire, employees receive 2 weeks of vacation. At Year 3, employees receive three weeks of vacation; at year 5, employees receive four weeks of vacation; and at year 7, employees receive five weeks of vacation.
- Sick Leave: Each eligible employee receives 10 days of sick leave per year.
- Holidays: Approximately 20 Holidays (including two weeks at Winter break)
- Floating Holidays: 2 Floating Holidays -- expire June 30th each year if not used
- Birthday Floating Holiday: 1 Birthday Floating Holiday – expires on next birthday if not used
Employer-Provided Insurance (*portion paid by employee)
- Medical: Kaiser HMO or Cigna Roundstone PPO
- Dental: Lincoln
- Vision: Lincoln
- Medical and Dental Expense Reimbursement Plans (MERPs)
- Long-Term Disability
- Basic Group Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Dependent Care
- John Hancock 401k:
Cell Phone Contribution
- $20-$40 per month (supervisor approval required).
- Flexible Spending Account: Pretax employee-funded account for health expenses.
- Banking and Finance Discounts: Checking, savings, loans and lines of credit at TechCU.
- Payroll Advance: Up to twice per year, for emergencies.
- Commuter Checks: Pretax commuter passes, Clipper cash, van and carpool, etc.
- Tuition Remission: Tuition discounts up to 100% for CIIS employees and dependents after 12 months of CIIS employment.
- Tuition Exchange: Dependent’s free tuition at select undergraduate universities, www.tuitionexchange.org.
Health and Well-being
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Free mental health, wellness, financial, and legal assistance.
- ACTCM Acupuncture Clinic Discount: At ACTCM Potrero Hill campus.
- FREE Auricular Acupuncture: Tuesdays during school sessions, Mission Street lobby.
Learning, Culture, and Play
- Library Resources: Privileges at CIIS and ACTCM onsite and online libraries.
- Public Programs and Performances: Discounts for events, lectures and classes.
- Working Advantage: Discounts for travel, events, and merchandise.
- AICCU Campus Edge: Discounts on software, hardware, electronics, and classroom tools.