Here at Psychological Services Center (PSC), we view therapy as an ongoing and lifelong process. This means whether you are hoping to do more focused work on a specific issue (such as a breakup or work problem), or to form a longer relationship with the goal of examining larger life patterns, our therapists will provide a warm, engaging, and thoughtful presence with the aim of supporting you in your growth.
Our clinicians use a holistic approach to therapy, with a focus on the client's overall well-being. Therapy can help a person work through many aspects of life, including:
- Enhancing our relationships
- Developing greater awareness of oneself
- Overcoming feelings of depression or anxiety
- Working through traumatic experiences
- Preparing for and accepting life transitions (e.g., a new job, marriage, a child, divorce)
- Identifying academic or professional goals
- Processing aging and/or new medical diagnoses
- Grieving the loss of a loved one
We provide weekly short-term and long-term therapy to individuals, couples, and families. The type, frequency, and length of treatment are always determined with each patient and the therapist. However, patients can expect therapy to generally take place at a minimum of once per week for as long as needed.
At this time, Psychological Services Center is not offering group therapy.
At this time, Psychological Services Center is not offering psychological assessments.