Why CIIS Public Programs Certificates?
What Makes Sex Therapy Certificate Unique?
- Complete all 165 educational hours required for AASECT applications.
- Integrate sexuality into your clinical practice.
- Build clinical competence for addressing the intersection of relational and sexual issues.
- Learn from a diverse range of instructors.
- Receive support from staff in finding an appropriate AASECT-certified supervisor.
- Build relationships with your cohort.
What Makes Intersectionality & Equity in Therapeutic Practices Certificate Unique?
- Learn how to bring justice work to your healing profession.
- Build community and receive support in your own liberatory journey from facilitators, instructors, and fellow cohort members.
- Learn from experts in the fields of equity, diversity, power and privilege, racial, disability, and LGBTQIA+ justice.
- Develop a deeper understanding of mental health professions from both a modern and historical perspective.
- Begin the lifelong journey of bringing concepts of intersectionality to your clinical practice.
About CIIS Public Programs
CIIS Public Programs produces events and continuing education opportunities for people who are curious about themselves and the world. Our programs and podcast further personal and social transformation by bringing together the diverse voices of visionaries, artists, and scholars to share compelling experiences, offer new perspectives, and expand creative horizons. Public Programs enhances and reflects the academic mission of California Institute of Integral Studies.