Earn a Master’s in Counseling Psychology with a concentration in Somatic Psychology
The clinical field of somatic psychology explores the crucial role of the body in human development, interpersonal relationships, psyche, and culture. This ground-breaking approach is highly sought after in holistic and trauma-informed therapy settings.
Our academically rigorous 2.5-year program, incorporates research based and experiential learning, and prepares students for either LMFT or LPCC licensure.
In our master’s in Somatic Psychology program you will:
- Study both body-oriented and conventional approaches to psychotherapy
- Explore integrations of various Western and non-Western philosophical and spiritual traditions
- Learn in a vibrant community of fellow trend-setting practitioners
- Gain hands-on experience with a dynamic practicum and special training opportunities
- Qualify for financial aid and scholarships