MA in Counseling Psychology with a Concentration in Drama Therapy
• One of the first two Drama Therapy graduate programs in the U.S.
• Learn in small action-oriented, experiential courses
• Transformational work as a therapist using creativity and theatre
• Internationally recognized faculty at the forefront of the field
• Rigorous academic and clinical training
• Meets academic requirements for RDT (Registered Drama Therapist) and MFT (Marriage and Family Therapist)
•Option to pursue LPCC license
Enter your info to learn more and get updates about the program.
North American Drama Therapy Association