ONLINE MA AND PHD DEGREES
Our WOMEN’S SPIRITUALITY department offers two online degrees: An MA in Women, Gender, Spirituality, and Social Justice; and a PhD in Philosophy and Religion with a concentration in Women’s Spirituality. Our pedagogy infuses social justice education with a holistic perspective that honors the embodied and spiritual dimensions of life.
- Study ecofeminism, world religions, sacred arts, and healing
- Explore the meaning of the divine feminine and the feminine face of God in diverse traditions
- Pursue a line of inquiry on issues important to you
- Learn with peers in small, nourishing classes
- Apply your learning in community and professional settings
- Financial aid available
Our graduates are healers, leaders, spiritual counselors, entrepreneurs, and activists who work in academia, nonprofit organizations, and in private practice.
Stay connected and learn more about upcoming events and opportunities.