Master of Arts in Integrative Health Studies
Classes meet in a unique online and in-person format. Meet your classmates and professors at a six-day residential intensive in Sonoma County, just 30 minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge. After the intensive, maintain the strong ties you made with your classmates as you continue the rest of your semester online.
- Study nutrition, stress management, fitness, and mindfulness
- Advance your client-focused health coaching skills
- Explore new, holistic and complementary therapies
- Earn certificates in Wellness Coaching and Guided Imagery
- Prepare for the International Consortium for Health & Wellness Coaching (ICHWC) certification exam
- Financial aid available
Enter your info to learn more and get updates about the program.