Integral Counseling Psychology Master's Program
Founded in 1973, CIIS' Integral Counseling Psychology program was the first transpersonally oriented, East-West psychology graduate program in the world. Study with us in San Francisco and:
- Engage in transformative, integral, and transpersonal learning
- Earn your Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology weekdays or on weekends
- Fulfill all academic requirements for Marriage and Family (MFT) licensure in the state of California.*
- Hone your clinical skills and professional expertise through practicums in CIIS' award-winning counseling centers or at a variety of external sites.
- Start this Spring! Financial aid available
Enter your info to learn more and get updates about the program.
*Students wishing to additionally apply for the LPCC license can do so by taking extra courses beyond our curriculum's requirements.
Connect with us