Become a Mental Health Counselor
The field of community mental health is growing exponentially and offers a rewarding career path. Graduates of the program work to meet the needs of and create change for populations who have been underserved and overlooked by traditional counseling services.
- A 2.5-3 year program with an emphasis on strong clinical training
- Trauma-informed, mindfulness-based, and cross-cultural therapies
- Classes taught online and in-person with evening and weekend courses
- Both MFT and LPCC tracks available
- Diverse, nourishing community of peers
- Financial aid available
Enter your info to learn more and get updates about the program.
Connect with us