East-West Psychology M.A. Concentration
CIIS is known for being a pioneer in the field of Asian Contemplative and Transcultural Studies. This online master's program teaches and researches the contemplative traditions, practices and experiences of South and East Asia as agents for change in the modern world. Students of our program are offered the expertise and experience of our University’s 50-year history with the subject.
Program highlights include:
- A multifaceted interdisciplinary approach to Asian studies
- Reflective and practical engagement with the contemplative traditions, practices and experiences of Asia
- A neutral and critically conscious space for learning
- Program-specific scholarships (Michael and Gityjoon Hebel Scholarship, Cultural Integration Fellowship Integral Scholarships and the Rina Sircar Scholarship)
- A Yoga Studies Certificate opportunity
Graduates from our program go on to work as educators, researchers, and writers, counselors and mental health professionals, artists and museum curators, community planners and activists, and cultural relation experts.
Enter your info to learn more and get updates about the program.Join the Spring or Fall Cohort! Now accepting applications.