- April 12, 2018
- 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
California Institute of Integral Studies
1453 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Even if you feel confident in most situations, you might find yourself losing it when it really matters—in an important meeting, or on a date. Presence—whether at work, in public speaking, or in your personal life—can sound intangible, but it plays a crucial role in feeling and appearing confident.
This workshop offers tools to learn and grow your presence to increase your confidence in all situations. Participants learn:
- Why vulnerability is a bigger part of confidence than you may realize
- Body language techniques that look and feel confident
- How growing your connection skills also grows presence
- A step by step method to grow presence, and to show up with it when it's critical
- How to apply these techniques to professional situations like meetings and speaking
Since 1996, Jonathan Bender, MS, MFA has coached and taught workshops to thousands of growing and successful entrepreneurs, coaches, and professionals, focusing on self-expression, public speaking, personal growth and "the performance of your life." The founder of WholeSpeak, LLC and The Performance of Your Life, he teaches how to show up in life and on stage with authenticity, power, and dynamic presence. Jonathan is a professional theatre director, actor, and writer. He holds an MFA in Theater: Contemporary Performance and a Master's in Performance Studies and Speech Communication. Jonathan is also the founder of Conscious Business Bay Area, and trains and certifies coaches in the WholeSpeak Method.