A Free Online Info Session with Jocelyn Chapman and Debra Ehmann
Master's in Counseling Psychology: Online Info Session
A Free Online Info Session with Ishan McCarthy and Kelson Pamarang
The Counseling Psychology department supports prospective clinicians who value a modern, holistic, and culturally sensitive approach to the practice of psychotherapy. Our master’s degrees reflect CIIS’ unwavering commitment to social justice, and the integral pedagogy of both classroom and clinical training is designed to ensure that students have the knowledge and skills they need to provide equitable, effective and compassionate mental health care.
Each of our five M.A. programs include broad training in psychological theory and methods while also providing program-specific coursework and training in specialty disciplines. We prioritize excellence in clinical skills, and diversity, inclusion, and social justice throughout the core curriculum.
Which one of our five unique specializations is right for you?
- Community Mental Health: Focus on healing through social justice and structural change
- Integral Counseling Psychology: Incorporate the mind, body, and spirit into therapeutic practice
- Expressive Arts Therapy: Integrate creative expression with clinical and community practice
- Drama Therapy: Utilize drama and theatre to promote psychological health
- Somatic Psychology: Bring an embodied approach to whole-person healing
During this info session you will have the chance to ask questions about the concentrations to see how a Master’s in Counseling Psychology can help you meet your educational and career goals.
Please RSVP below using the form below.