Hearts Open. In community.
CIIS has eight award-winning community clinics that offer affordable mental health counseling and acupuncture services on a sliding-fee scale.
Our Acupuncture Community Clinic on Arkansas Street is now open
Your safety and well-being remain a priority
- Our facility has been deep cleaned.
- We have implemented enhanced disinfection protocols.
- We have reduced our capacity to ensure social distancing, and adequate time for disinfection between patient appointments.
- Your practitioner will be using required PPE.
- Our faculty, staff and students must complete health questionnaire and temperature screening daily upon arrival.
- Everyone on site is required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Our systems have been analyzed for maintaining proper ventilation and HEPA filters are running in each treatment room.
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL: 415.282.9603 or make an appointment online.
Please read our Patient Procedures and Precautions prior to booking an appointment.
The ear clinic at our Mission St. campus is still closed.
All CIIS counseling clinics will remain virtual, continuing to offer telehealth services, and conducting phone intake assessments to accept new clients. The counseling clinics can offer some availability for students to work virtually using office space and computers; students with CIIS clinic counseling placements should contact their clinic director about access.
All clinics will open for in-person treatment as soon as it is safe to do so. Counseling will also continue via tele-health as appropriate.
Call us to schedule an appointment: