- May 2, 2014
- A Private Home in San Diego, CA
A Place for Gathering, Listening, Paying Attention, Slowing Down and Silence
Friday Evening, 7:00-9:30 pm
Saturday, 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Sunday 9:30 am-12:30 pm
At the Bend in the River is a place of gathering and ﬂow, community and creativity, a fresh shift in perception anda turning place: a surprise felt in the current. We approach all of these through the process of poem-making.
Over the course of this retreat we will:
- slow down, even allow for stillness, listen to our own ﬂow
- place value on silence, in silence, hold silence as much as possible
- open to and connect with the poem and the person making the poem
- write as much as possible, without rush, feeling the river bend
No previous experience with writing is necessary.
For registration and questions contact John Foos: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (760) 672-7680