March 22, 2016
#WhyCIIS Video Contest
Official Contest Rules and Regulations
- The video must clearly identify your affiliation with CIIS and what program you enrolled in (either through spoken word or through text).
- Videos containing any copyrighted media (video clips, music clips, images, etc.) will not be considered.
- Post your completed video to your personal Facebook page, add the hashtag #WhyCIIS , and tag California Institute of Integral Studies.
- Videos must be made public in order to be considered. Learn how to make a video public.
- Your video entry must be posted by Sunday, April 17, 2016 to be officially entered.
- Only one video entry per qualifying student/alum.
- Winners will be notified by May 2, 2016.
- Current CIIS staff or faculty may participate in the contest but are not eligible for prizes.
- Any currently enrolled degree-seeking CIIS student (registered in spring 2016 semester).
- Any alum with a degree conferred from CIIS prior to December 2015.
- First Place - (1) winner will receive $300 prize money
- Second Place - (1) winner will receive $150 prize money
- Third Place- (1) winner will receive $50 prize money
Select participants in the "WhyCIIS" video contest will be asked to sign a Visual/Audio Image Release, granting permission to California Institute of Integral Studies, its employees and agents, to take and use visual/audio images of you and your entry.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all official contest inquiries.