By CIIS Staff September 7, 2018
ACTCM at CIIS Open Houses
- MSTCM/DACM (entry level): Wednesday, October 3, at 10:30 a.m.
- DAOM (advanced level): Saturday, October 13, at 8:30 a.m.
- TCM Practitioner Appreciation Day: Sunday, October 7 (time: TBA)
Study in China in December
ACTCM students have a unique opportunity to participate in an advanced clinical study program at the Zhejiang International Exchange Center for TCM (IEC-TCM) at Zhejiang Provincial Hospital of TCM in Hangzhou, China. Students will work in a hospital setting and concentrate on acupuncture with an emphasis on pain management, Chinese herbal medicine, TCM gynecology, and tuina.
Check out our new ACTCM Blog and Features on Social Media!
- "Featured" - Interviews with ACTCM students, alums, and faculty members.
- Garden | Herbs - Posts about selected TCM herbs and the ACTCM herb garden.
- Research - Updates on cutting-edge research on TCM and disease and disorder treatment, and/or integration with Western medicine.