By CIIS Staff
September 7, 2018
ACTCM at CIIS Open Houses
- MSTCM/DACM (entry level): Wednesday, October 3, at 10:30 a.m.
- DAOM (advanced level): Saturday, October 13, at 8:30 a.m.
- TCM Practitioner Appreciation Day: Sunday, October 7 (time: TBA)
Study in China in December
ACTCM students have a unique opportunity to participate in an advanced clinical study program at the Zhejiang International Exchange Center for TCM (IEC-TCM) at Zhejiang Provincial Hospital of TCM in Hangzhou, China. Students will work in a hospital setting and concentrate on acupuncture with an emphasis on pain management, Chinese herbal medicine, TCM gynecology, and tuina.
Check out our new ACTCM Blog and Features on Social Media!
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram to see new themed posts!
- "Featured" - Interviews with ACTCM students, alums, and faculty members.
- Garden | Herbs - Posts about selected TCM herbs and the ACTCM herb garden.
- Research - Updates on cutting-edge research on TCM and disease and disorder treatment, and/or integration with Western medicine.
Visit the ACTCM Blog | Facebook |Instagram