- March 7, 2013
- 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- California Institute of Integral Studies, Room 207, 1453 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
About the Presentation
The Enneagram embodies the essential viewpoints of integral psychology. It is an invaluable counseling tool for creating a richer context for any therapeutic modality. This class is designed to familiarize you with the basic structure, philosophy, and uses of the Enneagram. We will cover:
- The underlying psychological and spiritual foundations of the Enneagram
- The three Centers of Intelligence
- Identifying the nine types and their connections to one another
- The gifts and blind spots of each type
- Approaches to counseling with the Enneagram
Since the Enneagram takes time to absorb, this class will give you a strong foundation for further study, as well as deepen your understanding of the system if you are already familiar with it.
About the Presenter
Frank De Luca, PhD, MFT, brings a unique set of skills and experiences to the Enneagram. From his background as a national workshop facilitator for personal effectiveness trainings, an organizational consultant, executive coach, and his clinical work as a Marriage and Family Therapist, he focuses on how to make these teachings relevant and alive for people. He was introduced to the Enneagram in 1989. Through the years, these teachings have become interwoven into his work of helping people discover and develop their hidden strengths.
For More Information
Contact Daniela Koenig at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 575-3490.