- January 25 - February 13, 2017
- 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Desai | Matta Gallery, 1st Floor
California Institute of Integral Studies
1453 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Meet-ups are scheduled for January 25, February 1, February 8 and February 13 from 6:30 - 8:30pm.
Are you looking for community support post-inauguration? Join our counseling psychology faculty and alumni as they facilitate a neighborly meet-up with creative responses guided by principles of mindfulness, community safety, playfulness, and cultural humility.
- Lighten the load of feeling alone with post-inauguration anxiety.
- Recommit to purpose.
- Re-set your embodied presence after losses or grief.
- Be supported in your resistance to hate speech and tactics.
- Catalyze fresh creativity for work and relationships in the new year
Come after work, hear some music, and meet your neighbors in a safe professionally facilitated space!
For more information, please contact Deborah French Frisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by CIIS Drama Therapy Program, CIIS Expressive Arts Therapy Program, in association with CIIS Office of Diversity and Inclusion.