- November 18, 2016
- 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
- 1453 Mission St, San Francisco; Room 550
This special workshop, led by program chair Meg Jordan, will help you prepare for the national certification exam for health and wellness coaches.
Dr. Jordan will cover:
- Content areas to review; a "blueprint" will be given to attendees
- Eligibility requirements and requied coaching logs
- How and when to apply for the exam
- Location of exam, where to go, process for attending
- Advantage of taking the exam in October 2017 or spring 2018
The workshop is primarily intended for graduates of the Integrative Health Studies M.A. program, but people who are interested in hearing how to prepare are welcome to attend.
Dr. Jordan is a member of the executive committee of the National Consortium for Credentialing Health and Wellness Coaches (NCCHWC). NCCHWC, in alliance with the National Board of Medical Examiners, will administer the national certification for health coaches exam.
RSVPs are not necessary.