- April 21, 2017
- 10:00 am to 8:30 pm
California Insitute of Integral Studies
1453 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Join us as we celebrate our 49th anniversary at the annual Founders Day Symposium, a forum for CIIS community members and friends to deep their understanding of integral consciousness and its evolution and relationship to current planetary challenges and transformational processes.
This year's themes include:
- How is the educational philosophy of CIIS and our programs relevant to current world affairs?
- How can an integral worldview help us understand the current sociopolitical climate in the US and around the world?
- How can what we teach at CIIS be applied as sustainable, transformative action?
- What is the relationship between personal and social transformation?
- What are the kinds of initiatives that can make integral education relevant in today's world and produce tangible results in our communities and the larger society?
A full schedule and details of each session is now available on DigitalCommons@CIIS.
You can also find selected papers and recordings from past symposiums on the CIIS Digital Commons website.