- March 30 - May 30, 2023
All sessions in this series are on Tuesdays, with the exception of the first session on Thursday, March 30th.
Join us this spring for a new online speaker series presented by the Transformative Inquiry department at CIIS!
As the world faces increasing urgency for reimagining futures beyond dystopias and utopias, our Creative Futures Author Series aims to investigate the personal and collective practices emerging that support the creation of more desirable futures.
The series will feature conversations with contributing authors of the Routledge Handbook for Creative Futures, a book co-edited by Professor Alfonso Montuori and Dr. Gabrielle Donnelly.
The authors will engage in dialogue with Alfonso about the current epidemic of despair and how positive images of the future promote a solid sense of direction and belonging.
Guest Speaker Schedule
- Week 1: Thursday, March 30 at 10am PST: Gabrielle Donnelly
- Week 2: Tuesday, April 4 at 10am PST: Jeanine Canty
- Week 3: Tuesday, April 11 at 5pm PST: Betty Sue Flowers
- Week 4: Tuesday, April 18 at 10am PST: AnaLouise Keating
- Week 5: Tuesday, April 25 at 10am PST: Celiane Camargo-Borges
- Week 6: Tuesday, May 2 at 5pm PST: No session currently
- Week 7: Tuesday, May 16 at 10am PST: Nick Walker
- Week 8: Tuesday, May 23 at 4pm PST: Jennifer Gidley
- Week 9: Tuesday, May 30 at 10am PST: Sacha Kagan
Days and Times subject to change slightly. This page will be updated to reflect any changes.
Questions? Contact us.
We are here to help! If you have any questions about applying to a program or registering for an Info Session, please reach out to the Admissions Office.