The Provost's Office includes:
- Liz Beaven, the Provost, supervises the Deans, all faculty, Student Affairs, Admissions, and oversees academic assessment and institutional research. The Provost is ultimately responsible for the vision and direction of students' experiences at CIIS.
- Michelle Clark, the Manager of the Provost's Office
- Matthew T. Segall, the Special Project's Manager
- Chip B. Goldstein, the Associate Provost, oversees student and institutional services including the Registrar, Online Learning, the Center for Writing and Scholarship, and the Library. The Associate Provost also serves as ALO to CIIS's institutional accreditor, WSCUC.
- Peter Jones, the Director of Institutional Effectiveness.
For CIIS Accreditation information, click here.