The Provost's Office includes:
- Liz Beaven, the Provost, supervises the Deans, all faculty, Student Affairs, Admissions, and oversees academic assessment and institutional research. The Provost is ultimately responsible for the vision and direction of students' experiences at CIIS.
- Chip B. Goldstein, the Associate Provost for Learning and Technology,
provides leadership and strategic direction for technology solutions in support of teaching and learning effectiveness, administrative efficiency, and innovation. He analyzes the existing portfolio of technology infrastructure, software, and services, and defines a roadmap as the University’s needs and opportunities change. He also serves as the liaison with USWired, the vendor that provides technology support and services; and serves as the chair of the Technology Advisory Group (TAG). From 2019 through 2021, Chip has served as co-project manager for the implementation of a new student system (Colleague), and will continue to lead the system transformation in the coming years. Chip also serves as the CIIS Academic Liaison Officer (ALO) for the regional accreditor, Western Association of Colleges and Universities, Senior Colleges and Universities Commission (WSCUC); and has oversight of the Rockefeller Library, the Center for Writing and Scholarship (CWS), and the Office of Online Learning.
- Michelle Eng, the Associate Provost of Academic Services and Resources, oversees the fiscal management of the Office of the Provost, including short-term and long-term budgetary planning; and leads the design and coordination of academic systems, process and procedures. The Associate Provost also acts as the primary liaison with all academic units regarding academic administrative and financial matters. Michelle has oversight of the Admissions Office, Financial Aid Office, and Registrar’s Office.
- Emi Kojima, the Data and Information Manager, maintains data information for the Office of the Provost. She oversees the online book ordering system (Akademos), course evaluation system (Blue), faculty data and contracts (Colleague), and report writing (Argos).
- Michelle Clark, the Manager of the Provost's Office