The Academic Affairs Office includes:
- Judie Wexler, the Provost and Interim President. In her role as Provost she is responsible for all faculty, student services departments (Admissions, Financial Aid, Registrar, Center for Writing & Scholarship, Educational Technology), and some institutional services (Academic Assessment, Institutional Research), and is ultimately responsible for the vision and direction of students' experiences at CIIS.
- Anne Teich, the Manager of Academic Affairs, whose responsibilities include administering core and adjunct faculty contracts.
- Matthew T. Segall, the Executive Assistant to the Provost, whose responsibilities include administering instructor evaluations and compiling the Academic Catalog on an annual basis.
- Chip B. Goldstein, the Associate Provost, who assists the Provost in overseeing some of the student services and institutional services listed above and co-facilitates with the President institutional strategic planning processes.
- Peter Jones, the Director of Institutional Effectiveness.
- Lael Fon, the Institutional Research Analyst.
- Becky McGovern, the Director of the MCP Field Placement Office and Clinic Sites.
For CIIS Accreditation information, click here.