- October 12, 2013
- 10:00 am to 5:30 pm
- California Institute of Integral Studies, 1453 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Whether you're single or in a relationship, this workshop is designed to get to the heart of what prevents you from having the closeness you desire. Come experience Family Constellations, a three-dimensional learning process designed to reveal hidden dynamics and unconscious family loyalties that limit your ability to have successful relationships. Guided by Mark Wolynn, one of North America's foremost Family Constellations facilitators, you will learn:
• What influences relationship choices on a subconscious level
• Twenty invisible dynamics that can erode intimacy
• Three ways relationships can be significantly damaged or significantly strengthened
• How to preserve aliveness and establish your full weight with a partner
Family Constellations allow you to break destructive patterns so you can live a more fulfilled life. The results can be life changing.
Mark Wolynn, director of the Hellinger Institute of Northern California and codirector of the Hellinger Learning Center in New York City, is one of North America's foremost Family Constellation facilitators. He conducts workshops and trainings in family therapy throughout the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Latin America, as well as for psychiatry residents at the University of Pittsburgh's medical school. A regular presenter at universities, hospitals, clinics, conferences, and teaching centers, he has guided thousands of singles and couples toward having lasting and fulfilling relationships.
CIIS Main Building
Become a Member Today and Save up to 20%!
13 CEUs (MFT, LCSW, RN)
This course is also available for one unit of academic credit to CIIS students.