Richard Miller, PhD is a psychologist, author, researcher, and yogic scholar. President of the Integrative Restoration Institute, co-founder of the International Association of Yoga Therapy, founding co-president of the Institute for Spirituality and Psychology, Richard leads trainings, retreats, and conducts research with the nondual iRest Meditation protocol he has developed. www.iRest.us
The Skillful Use of Nondual Opposites in Psychotherapy
Learn to work with naturally arising opposites of sensation, emotion, and cognition during the psychotherapeutic hour within the framework of nondual awareness to dissolve fixations within the body and mind and open insight.
• To skillfully utilize opposites with clients and yourself to support healing.
• How opposites conceal, as well as reveal your ground of nondual wholeness.
• To utilize continuums of opposite of sensation, emotion, and cognition.
• The latest findings of neuroscience and opposites.
• Interventions with opposites that undo negative patterns, and pave the way for insight and the embodiment of healing and awakening to nondual wholeness.
CEs available (MFT, LCSW)