Center for Career & Community Engagement
Navigating your career path and thriving in your career necessitates persistence and commitment. Our career & community engagement resources, personalized advising, and workshops will support you throughout your journey.
The Center for Career & Community Engagment provides:
- CAREER COACHING & CONSULTATION
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS & WORKSHOPS
- RESUME, CV, COVER LETTER, AND INTERVIEWING
- EMPLOYMENT SEARCH SUPPORT & RESOURCES
- COMMUNITY PARTNERS, INTERNSHIPS, & WORK STUDY POSITIONS
Learn more by heading over to our resource page on my.ciis.edu.
NOTICE TO EMPLOYERS
If you are an employer seeking to post positions with us; please note that we encourage you to post your available volunteer, internship, and employment positions through idealist.org. This platform will allow you to reach a broad audience of social impact professionals, including our students, alumni, and friends.
The Career & Community Engagement staff can be reached by phone: (415) 575-6118 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.