MFA Programs Info Session
In our innovative interdisciplinary MFA programs, you can:
- Earn your MFA in two years through our weekend-intensive, inter-arts program in the heart of San Francisco.
- Work within a single discipline, further develop your own inter-arts practice, or experiment with multigenre and/or multimedia projects in conversation with writers, performing and visual artists and musicians.
- Study diverse, multicultural and transnational perspectives, and advance social change by breaking through personal and cultural barriers.
- Benefit from small classes and individual attention from our award-winning faculty and mentors.
- Acquire new skills and add a credential to open up professional opportunities.
This session will also offer strategies on choosing the MFA program and format that’s right for you, and on preparing a successful application. For more information, call (415) 575-6155 or email Pauline at email@example.com.
Please fill out the RSVP form on the MyCIIS student portal to secure your spot one of our info sessions. Guests are welcome.
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING
For transportation and parking information, please see the directions page. Parking around the Institute is limited; you'll find metered parking spots as well as pay-per-hour and daily-rate parking lots. We recommend that you take public transportation: The campus is located just a few short blocks from the Civic Center BART Station and the Van Ness MUNI station and is accessible via several bus lines (14, 47, and 49 buses, as well as the F Line, which runs along Market Street).