Partnership with Institute for Integrative Nutrition
CIIS is pleased to announce a partnership agreement with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, the world's largest educator of whole foods nutrition programs for an eager new tier of professionals helping others make health-enhancing changes.
The IIN graduate of the Health Coaching Training Program can now take their knowledge and skills to the next level by pursuing the M.A. in Integrative Health Studies at CIIS.
Through this partnership, IIN graduates are eligible to receive up to 6 semester credits when they apply to CIIS. Candidates must meet the CIIS admissions requirements and hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited school.
The Integrative Health Studies program offers a 40-semester credit curriculum through a residential program, with some online, evening and weekend courses. Plans are underway to bring the degree into a hybrid format, combining low-residency and online courses.
The master's program has documented a high rate of successful employment for graduates seeking leadership positions as wellness managers, health coaches and educators for corporations, hospitals, clinics and in private practices.
CIIS M.A. Integrative Health Studies Degree Highlights
- Awarded Academic Excellence honors from the National Wellness Institute
- Received a significant 402 contact hours as a provider of with the International Coach Federation
- Embedded certificate in Integrative Wellness Coaching and Wellness Management
- Embedded certificate in Guided Imagery
- Renowned and expert faculty
- Relevant 200-hour, real-world internships that have turned into career opportunities for some graduates
Take the next step: Apply to CIIS.