Holotropic Breathwork with EXA Alum Mireya Alejo Marcet
ON SATURDAY APRIL 12, 2014 for the fourth consecutive year, join others AROUND THE GLOBE during a weekend of Holotropic Breathwork, ALL BREATHING AS ONE!
In 2011 hundreds of participants gathered in over 27 countries for the first-ever Global Holotropic Breathwork Day. This special world wide event will be held once again this year.
Come breathe for yourself and our beloved planet as we celebrate and explore the power of breath.
"Holotropic Breathwork is an elegantly simple, minimalist ritual using elements that support healing through non-ordinary states of consciousness with protection, permission, and connection."
-From The Holotropic Breathwork Facilitator Manual by Kylea Taylor, p.9
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS WORK?
- Those interested in deep inner exploration, self discovery and spiritual awareness.
- Helping professionals in need of support
- Those who feel creatively blocked
- Those who feel disconnected from the body
- Those who wish to transform deep unconscious patterns.
- Those who are grieving
- Those who feel connected to raw life energy such as anger and ecstatic states and who would like a safe & supportive space to express
- Those who wish to develop a deeper level of connection to intuition
- Those in the post-recovery stages of addiction who would like to explore "the next step"
- Thos who wish to live a fuller, richer, more joyful life with wider, deeper access to all of who they are
**Free introductory talk Friday evening at 6:45pm (Anam Cara, 2915 Martin Luther King, Berkeley) to any of those who would like to attend and learn about the work, as well as a preparation for those attending. Please RSVP if you would like to attend the talk.
TO REGISTER CONTACT: Mireya Alejo: 415.336.1350 or email@example.com