Holotropic Breathwork with EXA Alum Mireya Alejo Marcet
"Holotropic Breathwork is an elegantly simple, minimalist ritual using elements that support healing through non-ordinary states of consciousness with protection, permission, and connection."
-From The Holotropic Breathwork Facilitator Manual by Kylea Taylor, p.9
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS WORK?
- Those interested in deep inner exploration, self discovery and spiritual awareness.
- Helping professionals in need of support
- Those who feel creatively blocked
- Those who feel disconnected from the body
- Those who wish to transform deep unconscious patterns.
- Those who are grieving
- Those who feel connected to raw life energy such as anger and ecstatic states and who would like a safe & supportive space to express
- Those who wish to develop a deeper level of connection to intuition
- Those in the post-recovery stages of addiction who would like to explore "the next step"
- Thos who wish to live a fuller, richer, more joyful life with wider, deeper access to all of who they are
Free introductory talk Friday evening at 6:45pm (Anam Cara, 2915 Martin Luther King, Berkeley) to any of those who would like to attend and learn about the work, as well as a preparation for those attending. RSVP for talk at 415.336.13.50