PsyD MHSA Doctoral Stipends Program
CIIS has been chosen as one of three vendors to be awarded a contract with the OSHPD (Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development) to administer stipends to graduate students in our clinical psychology program through the Mental Health Services Act (Prop 63).
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2013-2014 is July 8, 2013
- Be able to graduate between JULY 1, 2012 and JUNE 30, 2015
- Have a demonstrated in interest in Community Mental Health
- Specifically, you have training experience at the practicum or internship level in a community mental health setting and have a demonstrable interest in continuing this type of work once you have graduated
- Be willing to work for at least one year following graduation in a community mental health or county mental health facility
- Identify as:
- A racial or ethnic minority group member
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or Transgender
- A consumer of public mental health services, or have a family member who is a consumer of public mental health services
If you think you might qualify, or want to find out more about the stipend, please email MHSA Project Manager Monica Munjal (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.