Admissions Projects Coordinator
Job Title: Admissions Projects Coordinator
Supervisor: Associate Director of Admissions
This is a non-exempt, full time position
The Admission Projects Coordinator performs a variety of administrative duties throughout the admission process. Prepares and evaluates applicant admission files for various admission activities. Communicates appropriate application status information both verbally and in writing to prospects and applicants; both in response to questions and proactively in accordance with established guidelines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and monitors status of applicant files to determine appropriate admission action in accordance with established guidelines for routing flies to appropriate program and/or department for review for admission decision, scholarship evaluation and other evaluations as deemed necessary.
- Prepares letters and packets to notify admissions candidates of admission decision.
- Prepares registration materials and other required documents. Works closely with registration staff to maintain accurate data regarding enrollment and student records. Transfers admitted students files to Registrar's office.
- Monitors and processes online application and student inquiry form.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates Admissions Open House and other assigned recruiting events.
- Coordinates academic program's information sessions.
- Coordinates and manages marketing/communications projects with communications department.
- Updates webpages utilizing content management system
- Works with Assistant Director of Admissions on developing and implementing admission policies and workflow procedures.
- Attends institute-wide and departmental meetings and disseminates information.
- Assists with mailings of recruitment materials.
- Answers general phone and email questions from prospective students about CIIS academic programs and admissions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines; well-organized
- Strong level of proficiency working with Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Familiarity working with databases Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; must be comfortable giving small to large-group presentations occasionally
- Demonstrated experience developing good working relations in a diverse environment
- Bachelor's degree and administrative experience working in higher education preferred
- Capacity to work collaboratively as well as to take initiative
Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, plus occasional weekend and evening recruiting events.
Salary: DOE. In this position you will receive two weeks of paid vacation to start, approximately 20 paid holidays per year, and two weeks sick leave. CIIS also offers an array of health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401k, tuition remission, and more.
To Apply: Please upload your cover and resume as one document to https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=344091
CIIS is committed to providing an open, fair, inclusive, non-discriminatory environment for all individuals across differences of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, socio-economic status, ethnicity, age, physical ability, or medical condition. We seek to increase the presence, representation and inclusion of U.S. historically under-represented people of color, international, bilingual and bicultural students, faculty and staff; and, to provide an environment that will attract and retain individuals identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning and intersex (LGBTQQI).